His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales Patron of the Faculty of Homeopathy
The Faculty of Homeopathy is delighted to announce His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales as Patron of the Faculty of Homeopathy
The Faculty of Homeopathy is founded in 1844 and incorporated by Parliament in 1950 the Faculty supports registered medical professionals with their homeopathic practice. This institute is the only homeopathic organisation to be recognised by professional bodies such as the General Medical Council (GMC) and we have nine course providers, including four overseas.
The Faculty was incorporated by an Act of Parliament in 1950. The Act recognises the Faculty’s role in regulating the education, training and practice of homeopathy by the medical profession. Amendments to the Byelaws and Regulations over the years have extended the Faculty’s role to include other statutorily registered healthcare professionals.