ECCH and Data protection: PRIVACY STATEMENT July 2018
Thank you for your interest in ECCH’s online presence.
The protection of your personal information is very important to ECCH. ECCH will treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Contact form and personal information
If you fill in the contact form on the ECCH website, ECCH will only use your personal information (name, email, any other contact details and any other information you have supplied that identifies you) to reply to you. ECCH will only store this information if you agree ECCH can contact you on relevant ECCH business.
Contact by email
You can also contact ECCH by e-mail (SSL encryption). If you send an email, the data provided by you (e.g. your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number), to process the contact request and respond to the request. This is stored only to answer your questions (as required by Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR initially stored in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system).
If storage is no longer required, we will delete the personal data collected. If there is a statutory storage requirement, we limit the processing. This data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have your consent to do so.
ECCH will not pass on any personal information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so.
ECCH’s Facebook page
ECCH does not use plugins so your personal data is not accessed by ECCH if you go to the ECCH website via the ECCH Facebook page.
With regard to your privacy, you have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by ECCH. In particular, you may ask forinformation about any processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, passing a right of appeal, the origin of your data request;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by ECCH, as far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claim;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- You can revoke ECCH’s right to store your personal data at any time. When you do this, ECCH will not be allowed to continue to store or use your personal data.
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, you can complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or ECCH’s Secretariat.
Right to object and removal
You have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note the comments in the section “Contact by email”
ECCH July 2018